The Divine Mother
Using the Energies of
The Violet Flame
Could a Reiki Distance Healing Help You?
Reiki (pronounced ray'-key) is one of many forms of healing often referred to as energy healing. "Ki" is the same as the Chinese "chi"--it is the vital life force energy which animates and connects all living things. "Rei" is higher knowledge or spiritual consciousness, the God-consciousness. The practice of Reiki, then, is literally the connecting...or reconnecting...of our life force energy with the God-consciousness.
If our life force energy is low--or if it is blocked, restricted, or unbalanced--we can experience fatigue, illness, pain, anxiety, negativity, or addictions. But when our life force energy is infused by God-consciousness, blocked energies begin to break up and release, allowing the sacred life force energy to flow freely again. The Reiki energies work to bring balance and harmony to the whole self--physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual. Reiki energy contains the knowledge of God-consciousness. It does not need to be directed, as it knows exactly where to go in our bodies to target the original source of our "dis-ease."
Just as prayer is the way we communicate with and connect with God (or Source, or the Universe, or All That Is, or the Higher Power...whatever name you choose to use), so Reiki is a very definite, very focused way of making this connection. There are many forms of Reiki being practiced today, and each of these various forms is colored to some extent by the particular belief systems, values, knowledge, and personalities of the individuals that practice it. You can read more about the background of Reiki and how it is practiced on my "What Is Reiki" page.
Although I honor all the diversity in the practice of Reiki, I want to make my own perspective clear for those who are considering requesting a Reiki healing from me. It is important for you to choose a healing modality that resonates with your own beliefs and values, and to choose a practitioner that you trust and believe in. In this way, you will have the best chance of benefiting from the healing.
My personal practice of Reiki is intimately connected with my spirituality. I consider the practice of Reiki to be a unique and powerful form of prayer, and I combine Reiki with intense, focused intercessory prayer. I feel that each strengthens and reinforces the other, creating what I believe is a very powerful link with The Divine. You can find out more about my own approach to the practice of Reiki on the "About Me" page. I hope that you will read this information before requesting a healing, and determine whether you feel I could assist you in your healing process.
So what could Reiki help you with? Reiki can help you with anything that you would normally pray for!
What Will Be The Result of My Reiki Healing?
I do not claim to be able to cure specific diseases or illnesses, but I do believe that as Reiki restores the balance in the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual bodies, the body's natural power to heal itself can be activated or enhanced.
Just as we do not know how God will answer our prayers, we do not know exactly how Reiki will work in us and for us. The highest form of prayer, prayed by Jesus in the garden at Gethsemane, was just this: "Not my will, Father, but Thy will be done." The goal in Reiki treatment is only and always for the highest good. Although we may ask for whatever we feel that we need, we surrender our will to God's will, and we have unshakeable faith that God's perfect will is always for our highest good.
Some of the things that we can turn to Reiki and prayer for help with are
- Relief of pain of acute conditions (injury, illness) and chronic conditions such as arthritis, chronic migraine, or MS
- Releasing stress and tension, attaining a sense of calm, comfort, and peace
- Acceleration of the healing process
- Obtaining relaxation and restful, rejuvenating sleep
- Strengthening the immune system
- Reinforcing and enhancing the effects of other therapies, whether traditional (medications, psychotherapy, etc.) or non-traditional (meditation, homeopathy, etc.). Reiki complements and enhances the health care that you may be receiving from your doctor or other health care provider
- Building confidence, transforming negative thoughts and feelings, and gaining a more positive outlook
- Relieving depression
- Reducing some of the unpleasant side-effects of medications or chemotherapy
- Cleansing the body of toxins
- Reducing the trauma of surgery (less bleeding,less pain, and quicker recovery) (Reiki can be sent to the surgical team, also, to enhance their performance)
- Overcoming addictions and compulsions, and reducing the discomfort associated with withdrawal
- Restoring energy, clarity, creativity and vitality
- Reducing discomforts associated with pregnancy and childbirth (both mother and baby receive the benefits)
- Healing emotional pain, distress, and sorrow. Helping in the grieving process.
- Easing symptoms of menopause
- Minimizing performance anxieties, such as test anxiety, fear of public speaking, anxiety associated with job interviews, auditions, court appearances, or performing any critical tasks at home or in the workplace
- Dissolving blockages to success, prosperity, love, and joy
- Improving harmony and promoting healing in difficult interpersonal relationships
- Bringing harmful patterns of thinking and acting to conscious awareness for healing
- Bringing to awareness any relationships or situations which are not serving your highest good
- Reducing anxiety and tension around change in your life (even positive change can cause stress in our lives)
- Easing the transition for the terminally ill (physically, emotionally, and spiritually)
- Bringing enlightenment, strengthening our connection to God
- Support and strength for future tasks or endeavors
- Transforming and releasing trauma from the past
You can request Reiki for yourself, your child, a friend, or even your pet. It is preferable that you obtain the individual's permission--if possible--before requesting a Distance Reiki session for them, respecting their personal privacy, their gift of free will and their own unique spiritual path. If the individual needing healing has access to the web, it is preferable to simply send them a link to this website, and allow them to decide for themselves whether they would like to request the Reiki sessions.
I always pray that if the individual is unable or unwilling to receive the healing energies, that the Divine Mother will send them wherever they are most needed. No harm is ever done by Reiki, as the Reiki energies always work according to God's perfect will--for our highest good.